Following the most recent government Covid-19 announcement permitting organised outdoor sports activities from 29th March, the club has started planning the 2021 Trail Run calendar. More details to follow shortly.
- Trail runs are arranged for recreational running only on Wednesday evenings, from April until end of September at different locations around the Chichester area. The club also arranges a few trail runs on Sunday mornings during the other months of the year.
- Please note runs are free for members of the club whilst regular visitors are offered a reduced subscription (£20).
- All participants must start between 4.30 to 6.30 pm but changing from 8th September to between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Please no latecomers.
- Organisers are briefed that they have a responsibility to stay until the last person is accounted for.
- For newcomers trails are laid with a mix of arrows and blobs of flour. They follow tracks or paths, which can be rough, slippery and covered by obstacles. Most runs are between 6 and 7.5 miles and will normally involve hills! Many of the runs have a shorter option of around 4 miles.
- In case of problems the phone numbers of the run organiser is published by way of the club's weekly Newsletter.
- If you are new to the club and would like someone to run with please post on the forum, facebook or e-mail the club to arrange something. Or better ask around at a training session.
Please note everyone runs at own risk and must report in and back on the evening to the Trail Organiser.
The Calendar for Summer 2019 is retained to give an idea of the likely venues for 2021.